- Technology / Software
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Hours: Full-time, salaried, 40 hours/week
Start date: To be determined
Due date for application: Aug. 6, 2021
- Visually tell stories of what God is doing through the people and ministries of Fellowship Fayetteville through the use of video.
- Create videos to meet the needs of all ministries at Fellowship Fayetteville to be used in service, social media, online, events, and other platforms.
- Gather footage at Fellowship services, events, and as needed for use in video projects.
- Conduct interviews to help people share their story on video.
- Edit video footage into fully produced video content.
- Manage projects and schedule of multiple projects. simultaneously.
- Learn livestream workflow and oversee team of volunteers to execute weekly livestream services.
- Collaborate as part of a creative team environment.
Primary Strengths Required
- Highly Creative
- Attention to Detail
- Strong Multitasker
- Highly Technical
- Team Player
- Problem Solver