- Creative / Design / Copy
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- High school diploma / GED
- Experience Required:
- 5-10 years
- Job Description
Video Production Manager -Story Teller
Full Time, Exempt
HOURS PER WEEK:
Provide video support for story telling & other productions. Work week is Monday through Friday. Some night and weekend work is required. Some travel is required.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Work with communications and ministry teams to pre-produce, shoot, edit, export, and deliver high quality videos for worship services, church ministry events, and social media.
- Position will emphasize the art of storytelling related to life change, ministry celebration, and motivation to action.
- Maintain a digital media file organization and archive system (SAN, ODA, and/or similar system).
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Skills & Attributes:
- Ability to work with a team guided by biblical and cultural values.
- Ability to tell a story with visuals and audio.
- Proficient in: Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- DSLR and Cinema Camera experience.
- 4K workflow experience.
- Comfortable traveling alone, domestically, and internationally as needed.
- Ability to teach and train video principles to others.
- Strong organization and time-management skills.
- Ability to work on/manage many projects simultaneously.
- High School diploma.
- 5-7 years experience in video production with a strong portfolio demonstrating excellence in editing and story telling.
- Preference given to expertise in audio mastering and/or color grading.
- Physical ability to carry gear and luggage necessary for field production.
- Demo Reel of recent video work.
- Professional and positive demeanor.
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Medical Benefits based on employee classification
- $20,000 term life insurance through group plan
- Access to group medical, dental, vision & life insurance products
- Paid time off based on tenure
By submitting my resume to Lakepointe Church for potential employment I acknowledge that if hired, I will be an employment-at-will employee. I will be subject to dismissal or discipline without notice or cause, at the discretion of the employer. I understand that no representative of the church, other than the Director of Human Resources, Lead Pastor, Co-Lead Pastor or Elder Board have the authority to change the terms of an at-will employment and that any change can only occur with written notification.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
Lakepointe Church's employment policy is to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, sex, age or national origin. The Church does however, reserve the right to employ persons who have a Christian background and philosophy of ministry and who, in the opinion of the Church, have a work history and lifestyle which is consistent with the Scriptural principles the church embraces. Lakepointe Church holds its employees to a Code of Conduct consistent with conduct expected of those making application for membership.
Lakepointe Church uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.