- Building / Facilities
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- 0-2 years
- Job Description
- World Harvest Church, a global Ministry has several opportunities for general laborers for our Breakthrough Warehouse Operation. World Harvest Church is one of today’s most influential churches, led by statesman, humanitarian and New York Times best-selling author, Pastor Rod Parsley. We have part time and full time opportunities for candidates that have a servant attitude, and that can successfully work independently or in a team environment. Our warehouse environment is located in Canal Winchester and is a family like , professional environment. Our Warehouse Director and many of the team members there have been with our organization well over 10 years! We are not an ordinary warehouse because we are preparing and sending merchandise to Believers!
- Packing and Preparing orders by processing requests with a high level of service.
- Pulling merchandise, materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Helps to maintain inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Count inventory.
- Pulling outgoing inventory.
- Receiving, counting, stripping pallets, & putting away incoming merchandise.
- May load merchandise into trucks.
- High School diploma and 1-2 years of warehouse experience.
- Ability to handle and lift merchandise weighing up to 50- 75 lbs.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow- up skills.
- Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- OSHA Forklift certification preferred and 1 year experience.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check.
World Harvest Church is committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of age, race, color, sex, national origin, disability or any other characteristic as required by state and federal laws and as applicable to churches. World Harvest Church does discriminate on the basis of religion. Successful candidates will be a consistent witness for Jesus Christ; maintain a courteous and Christ-like attitude; and agree to adhere to the standards of moral conduct and mission, vision, and values of World Harvest Church.
World Harvest Church offers competitive wages commensurate with education and experience. All full-time positions have great benefits, including full family medical, dental and vision insurance for staff members and their immediate family. We also offer life insurance, disability, insurance, retirement funds, paid vacations, personal leave time and paid extended holidays.