- Building / Facilities
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Full Time, Exempt
HOURS PER WEEK:
Provide support to Warehouse Team and oversee postage and mail processing for Central & Campuses.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Receive incoming packages and notify recipient via email
- Deliver incoming packages and assist with large freight shipments
- Run postage for outgoing mail daily; includes packages, FedEx and UPS Services
- Transport outgoing mail to the post office
- Manage Lake Pointe Church postage budget
- Manage mailing permits and accounts for each campus
- Order and Deliver Drinks and Water
- Submit monthly van report
- Ensure vans are clean and have gas each week
- Set up and manage toll tag accounts.
- Review and approval requests for van usage through eSpace program.
- Oversee and maintain warehouse inventory through Asset Panda program for both Rockwall & Town East Campuses.
- Attend periodic support staff training
- Attend monthly staff meetings
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Skills & Attributes:
- Ability to lift 60 pounds daily
- Ability to work in a multi-task environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Steady, positive attitude
- People-oriented, team player
- Customer service minded
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong administrative skills: copier, phone, printers
- Detail oriented
- Ability to learn new software applications
- High School diploma
- At least 1 year prior work experience required, preferably office experience
- Prior customer service experience preferred
- Medical Benefits based on employee classification
- $20,000 term life insurance through group plan
- Access to group medical, dental, vision & life insurance products
- Paid time off based on tenure
By submitting my resume to Lakepointe Church for potential employment I acknowledge that if hired, I will be an employment-at-will employee. I will be subject to dismissal or discipline without notice or cause, at the discretion of the employer. I understand that no representative of the church, other than the Director of Human Resources, Lead Pastor, Co-Lead Pastor or Elder Board have the authority to change the terms of an at-will employment and that any change can only occur with written notification.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:Lakepointe Church's employment policy is to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, sex, age or national origin. The Church does however, reserve the right to employ persons who have a Christian background and philosophy of ministry and who, in the opinion of the Church, have a work history and lifestyle which is consistent with the Scriptural principles the church embraces. Lakepointe Church holds its employees to a Code of Conduct consistent with conduct expected of those making application for membership.
Lakepointe Church uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.