- Technology / Software
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Hours: Full-time, salaried, 40 hours/week
Start date - September 2021
Primary Strengths Required:
- Lead strategic web & app projects to improve user engagement, and participate on the Relational Management Team (RMT) as an advocate for web/app development needs.
- Partner with congregational communication coordinators in the integration of digital strategy on all web/app platforms.
- Oversee Fellowship and congregational branding on web & app platforms.
- Lead RMT team in using “value-driven analytics” (Siteimprove) to improve user engagement & experience on our digital platforms.
- Pursue and manage relationships with “best-in-class” networking partners for the continual improvement and impact of our digital platforms.
- Work with RMT team leader to prioritize and strategize key CMS (Rock RMS) projects.
- A logical approach to UX/UI
- Inherent interest in technology
- Strong Multi-Tasker/Project Manager
- Strong Communication & Organizational Skills
- Creative Problem Solver
- Self-Initiated Strategist
- Team Player
- Technical Trainer/Equipper