- Technology / Software
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Willow Creek's Marketing and Communications Core Team helps carry the mission, vision, and values of Willow into our church and community. By equipping ministries and campuses as effective brand ambassadors and creating engaging and inspiring content, we remove barriers so that people can experience the love of God and take next steps in their faith journey.
As the Web/App Manager you will be responsible for supporting the customer journey across Willow’s web and app properties. In this role, you will work cross-functionally with marketing, design, product, and engineering to deliver delightful web and app experiences. You will oversee the strategy and performance of current and future digital properties (website/app) for Willow, as well as work with a team of partners to handle the ongoing design and development of those properties. In addition, you’ll work with the Digital Engagement team and various ministries and campuses to achieve their website and app needs.
- Develop frameworks and personalization strategies that put the right content in front of the right person at the right time and represent the voice of the customer in developing strategies to impact the end to end digital funnel
- Conduct and analyze digital user research to create user journeys and identify content needs and gaps across them as well as effectively present your research, proposing actionable requirements for designers, writers, and technical product owners
- Provide feedback to all contributors to ensure that content aligns to strategy and quality standards
- Manage subcontractors and third-party vendors related to the platforms work stream - including relationship management, deliverables and budget
- Manage agencies creating a framework for Willow marketing sites, including strategies for navigation, shared content, and language
SUCCESS IS DEFINED AS....
Working well cross-functionally with marketing, design, product, and engineering to help Willow continue to devise, develop and oversee our web and app platforms for continued growth in the marketplace.
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Skilled UX experience
- Strong strategic abilities
- Experience with Photoshop
- Spiritually mature
- High EQ
- Strong communication skills
- Highly collaborative
Education & Experience
- Proven track record as a content strategist or product owner
- Experience in product marketing, digital marketing, or web production
- Experience with multiple platforms
- Bachelor's Degree preferred