- Discipleship & Groups
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- 2-5 years
- Job Description
POSITION TITLE: Women’s Ministry Assistant
Fellowship Bible Church is looking for a Women’s Ministry Assistant. This is a part–time position (24 hours weekly during the school year and 10 hours weekly during the summer) as an assistant for the Women’s Ministry including Women’s Pastors and ministry leaders.
- Maintain accurate records in Ministry Platform
- Manage all registrations for women’s studies and events
- Assist in scheduling appointments and meetings
- Submit CRFs to media department for all women’s ministry needs
- Help with social media promotion
- Create slides each week for studies that utilize them for teaching
- Manage Nexonia for both Women’s pastors
- Submit mileage and check requests when needed
- Manage Women’s budget
- Manage eSpace for meetings and events
- Provide administrative support for women’s meetings and events
- Arrange, manage, and report travel arrangements for Ministry leader retreats and speakers that come in for events
- Manage food needs for various meetings and events
- Maintain yearly calendar for ministry events
- Represent the women’s pastors in phone conversations and interaction with women who attend our studies
- Communicate in a timely manner when receiving emails and phone calls
- Communicate clearly with all ministry leaders
- Contribute and help with all women’s events (Studies and Gatherings)
- Manage the video library available to our members
- Proficient in Microsoft platforms
- COLLABORATIVE: able to work across teams and to partner with other ministries.
- INTERPERSONAL SAVVY: relates well to all kinds of people and cultures – inside and outside the church as well as cross culturally and internationally; builds appropriate rapport, constructive and effective relations; uses diplomacy and tact.
- CHRIST CENTERED: A heart to serve the Lord and grow his Kingdom through operations.
- Committed to Fellowship’s mission, values, and beliefs.
- Exceptionally organized with an operational and administrative mind with a keen eye for attention to detail.
- Handle confidential information in a Christ like and professional manner.
- If not a member of Fellowship Bible Church, will commit to going through the membership process.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- College Education (preferred); 2-3 years ministry experience.
- At least 2-3 years’ administrative experience.
- Reports directly to Amy Skrivanos, Women’s Pastor