- Music & Worship
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
The Worship Leader will develop their skills in worship environment productions, ministry, and teamwork by learning from a Worship Pastor and leading worship experiences at a Life.Church location.
A drive to see people come to know Christ? You’ve got it. A heart to serve? Check. A positive attitude? You bet. A place to nurture your skills, passions, and talents as you lead others to become fully devoted followers of Christ? That’s where we come in. When you join the Life.Church staff at one of our locations, you won’t be just a new hire—you’ll be a leader we can’t wait to empower, a learner we can’t wait to teach, and a follower of Christ we can’t wait to grow alongside. Are you ready to bring your skills to life at Life.Church?
We are currently looking for full-time Worship Leaders, who have a desire to develop their God-given talents to lead worship for a Life.Church campus. With a high standard of musical and technical excellence, this role is full of opportunities to grow in understanding of band dynamics, worship environment production, ministry, and teamwork in an innovative worship environment.
Who you are:
- Highly talented vocally with some musical experience on keys, guitar, and/or other instruments
- Excited about learning and ready to grow as a worship leader
- A multi-tasking team player with high energy, strong interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude
- Ready to do anything short of sin to reach people who don’t know Christ
What you'll do:
- Be in a highly developmental role under the leadership of the campus Worship Pastor
- Contribute to planning, organizing, and leading multiple worship experiences on weekends and Wednesday nights
- Connect people to the mission of Life.Church
The perfect fit:
- Is familiar with Pro-tools and ready to develop mad multi-media skills
- Enjoys all genres of music
When you join the Life.Church team, our prayer is that your family will be closer, your leadership will be sharper, your finances will be stronger, your faith will be deeper, and your heart will be larger. And while the biggest perk to working at Life.Church is doing work that makes an eternal difference, you'll find that's not the only benefit we offer:
Flexible paid time off
Industry-leading medical, dental, and vision coverage
Generous employer 401K contribution match
Casual dress code
Professional development funds
Learn more about what it’s like to work at Life.Church: www.life.church/careers. To view the expectations and responsibilities of this role, click here. To be considered for this role, applicants must provide a video singing and/or leading worship.