- Music & Worship
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- 0-2 years
- Job Description
Sagebrush Church is a multisite church based in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Sagebrush offers a casual environment where people can experience contemporary worship and teaching from the Bible. The mission of Sagebrush is to know Christ and to make Christ known.
- Under general direction, the worship leader is responsible for leading passionate and engaging worship, utilizing both Christian and secular music to complement a weekend message.
- Recruit and provide leadership to a team of musicians at a multisite location.
- Develop worship volunteers and create a vibrant culture for them to thrive.
- Pastor and lead the multisite worship team in discipleship.
- Lead thought-provoking and moving communication from the platform/stage.
- Take part in community and church special events.
- Have strong vocal talent and ability to lead with an instrument (guitar or keys preferred).
- Have the ability to lead a congregation in worship and get them to raise their voices up high.
- Have knowledge of AbletonLive, ProPresenter, and Planning Center Online.
- Show proactive work ethic and desire to be part of a fun, collaborative team of eleven worship pastors/leaders.
- Enjoy an environment that requires you to manage multiple projects and competing priorities.
- Be passionate about personal development and enhancing your relationship with Jesus Christ.
Education & Experience
- Education involving music theory or equivalent experience.
- Multisite setup experience preferred.
- 1-5 years of full-time ministry experience.
During the selection process, it is the practice of Sagebrush Church to provide preference to those who attend a weekly service and align with the Staff Covenant and Core Values.
This is a benefits-eligible position. Sagebrush Church offers a competitive and comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, employer-contributed retirement plan, along with paid vacation and paid holidays.
If you have a passion for music and worship, are being called to serve, and meet the above-mentioned qualifications, please submit your application, resume and a link to your online portfolio of work leading worship.
We will only be responding to those who are qualified for this position. Please DO NOT call our church offices.