- Music & Worship
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
The Worship Pastor will plan, organize, and lead worship experiences at Life.Church while building and developing a worship team of contractors and volunteers.
You’re a leader. You know God has given you the talents and skills it takes to lead people, and you’re looking for the right place to use your gifts and chase your passion to see people come to know Christ. So, why could Life.Church be the right place to bring your skills to life? Because we’re not looking for employees to hire, we’re looking for leaders to empower. We’re not looking for role players, we’re looking for game-changers. And we might be looking for you.
At Life.Church, worship is more than the music before a sermon. Worship happens beyond the walls of the church every day. The responsibility of a Worship Pastor is to lead others to live their lives like the lyrics of a song, continually praising God for His love and goodness. If you agree, you could be what we’re looking for.
We are currently looking for full-time Worship Pastors to lead the Life.Church attenders in worship for multiple weekend experiences. Read on for details.
Who you are:
- Talented and have strong musical experience with keys, guitar, or other instruments
- Organized and efficient especially with time management
- An excellent communicator both orally and written
- A multi-tasking team player with high energy, strong interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude
What you'll do:
- Plan, organize, and spiritually lead multiple worship experiences on weekends and Wednesday nights
- Recruit, train, and build a worship team
- Plan and organize worship experiences to meet weekly time requirements
The perfect fit is:
- Experienced in building and leading a team
- Willing to give up skinny jeans and scarves even before the trend dies
- Familiar with Pro-tools and has mad multi-media skills
- Able to hold their own in a rubber band war while singing “Onward, Christian Soldiers”
When you join the Life.Church team, our prayer is that your family will be closer, your leadership will be sharper, your finances will be stronger, your faith will be deeper, and your heart will be larger. And while the biggest perk to working at Life.Church is doing work that makes an eternal difference, you'll find that's not the only benefit we offer:
Flexible paid time off
Industry-leading medical, dental, and vision coverage
Generous employer 401K contribution match
Casual dress code
Professional development funds
Learn more about what it’s like to work at Life.Church: www.life.church/careers. To view the expectations and responsibilities of this role, click here. To be considered for this role, applicants must provide a video singing and/or leading worship.