- Music & Worship
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Casa de Luz es la expresión hispana de Willow Creek Community Church reuniéndose en el corazón del campus principal en South Barrington. ¡Somos tu conexión directa a la expresión de la cultura, la historia, el idioma, y las tradiciones de los hispanos donde experimentarás Willow Creek completamente en español!
In collaboration and alignment with the Casa de Luz Pastor, Arts Pastor, Campus Pastor and Core Arts & Worship team, you will plan and execute weekend worship services at Willow Casa de Luz. As the Worship Pastor you will lead a volunteer team in the execution of each service, helping the Casa Pastor manage the process to move ideas into excellent service elements and oversee each weekend experience. Your role as the Casa de Luz Worship Pastor also includes leading our congregation in powerfully engaging, highly experiential worship services that direct people into life-changing encounters with God. You will need to be fully bilingual, bicultural and comfortable working in collaboration with our Core team, counterparts at every campus, building teams of volunteers, and working in deadline intensive situations. Being part of the life of the church is a must.
- Lead and execute excellent worship services through leading and managing volunteers to execute each weekend service. Act as the primary worship leader and provide pastoral moments to our congregation
- Partner with the Casa Pastor, Arts Pastor, Campus Pastor, Production Manager and Core Arts & Worship Team to execute the vision and strategy for Willow Creek Community Church.
- Actively recruit, train, shepherd, encourage, and disciple volunteers for bands, vocalists, technology, and other weekend roles
- Oversee the music direction process surrounding the weekend service, including chart writing, scheduling, etc.
- Work on campus wide initiatives as the arise
SUCCESS IS DEFINED AS
Providing a dynamic worship environment that glorifies God and engages people while helping the whole Casa de Luz team build a fantastic, Christ-centered culture that feels like a family.
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong worship leader and vocalist
- Ability to build effective teams
- Volunteer recruiting and engagement
- Strong in leadership and collaboration
- Can take direction and feedback
- Has a great desire to learn
- Self-Aware - knows where they have weakness, and finds others to fill in those gap
- Learning Agility
- Collaborative Mindset
- Bilingual - English and Spanish
- Prior experience leading worship
- Experience leading volunteers
- Biblical training a plus
- Actively involved in the life of the church