- Music & Worship
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Midtown Worship Pastor
Little Rock, AR
Fellowship Bible Church is seeking a team oriented, gifted Worship Pastor for the Midtown Campus. This person will work alongside the Midtown Campus Pastor in establishing and implementing worship culture values and worship team development at the Midtown Campus.
• Work alongside Campus Pastor to provide and maintain clear vision and leadership.
• Be the primary Worship Leader of the Midtown Campus using a team of worship leaders effectively to lead and create an excellent atmosphere for worship and praise for services.
• Lead a planning process made up of staff and/or lay leaders to create weekly services that are consistent with the values and vision of Fellowship worship.
• Recruit, develop, and shepherd all volunteers on Worship and Tech teams.
• Plan and run rehearsals, including preparation of music and materials.
• Manage Planning Center Online and all scheduling teams and services.
• Assist Campus Pastor and staff by engaging in the overall ministry of the campus.
• Influence and assist worship development in Midtown’s YA, FSM, and FSK.
• Prepare technical elements for all services (Become Expert in lighting, ProPres, sermons, videos, etc.).
• Recruit, train, schedule and oversee technical volunteers.
• Raise the level of all aspects of technical production, equipment, and stage design.
• Manage Worship and Tech Ministries budgets
• Participate in Overall Fellowship Bible Church Staff and Worship Ministry activities and meetings.
• Participate with Worship Staff in conferences, church-wide initiatives and events.
• Ongoing personal development professionally and spiritually.
Knowledge, Skills and Education
• College degree preferred not required
• Seminary degree preferred not required
• Previous ministry experience required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Google documents
• Self-Starter – Initiates well on their own, anticipating needs
• Christ Centered – A heart to serve the Lord and grow his Kingdom through the Worship ministry
• Congregational Focus – A desire to shepherd and lead in Midtown.
• Time Management – Able to balance multiple tasks in an effective and efficient manner.
• Serves and interacts well with team members and worship volunteers.
• Operates well in a team environment – Willing to voice an opinion, engage in healthy conflict, and be on board with the direction of the team.
• A heart to serve the Lord and grow his Kingdom
• Committed to Fellowship’s mission, values, and beliefs
• Sunday-Thursday. 40 hours (some weeks up to 45 hours) with some evenings for rehearsals and services
• 1 weekend off every 6-8 weeks (4-6/year)
• Reports directly to Midtown Campus Pastor
Along with resume, please submit a video of a time leading worship.