- Technology / Software
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
The YouVersion Content and Communications Project Manager will plan, coordinate, and oversee all project deliverables for multi-channel communication campaigns and content management projects to support our community engagement initiatives.
We believe wholeheartedly in the life-giving power of His Word, and we want to work alongside people like you—dreamers, innovators, and sold-out Christ-followers—to create new avenues for people to deepen their intimacy with God. With more than 470 million installs of the Bible App, representing every country on earth, the YouVersion Community is a vibrant, fast-growing group.
The YouVersion Content and Communications Project Manager will have a front-row seat helping connect people to the community around the world, ultimately seeing them drawing closer to God every day. If that sounds exciting, plus you would love to help a team plan and execute thousands of tasks each year, read on to find out if you might be a good fit on our team.
Who you are:
- Detail minded—skilled at creating processes to easily manage simultaneous, complicated projects with multiple dependencies
- Self-motivated, make independent decisions, a natural problem solver
- Flexible, lead others through scope changes, and deliver expectations
- Passionate about taking a huge vision and turning it into reality through strategic execution
- Highly relational—you recognize the value of working with and through others
What you'll do:
- Coordinate, plan, and manage all project tasks for communication and content teams
- Meet with stakeholders to create a detailed understanding of desired outcomes
- Oversee all resource scheduling and time allocation
- Provide project updates to stakeholders, adjusting timelines based on change
- Ensure all communication campaigns launch on time across multiple platforms in many languages
Bonus points if:
- You hold a certification in project management
- You have experience in Wrike
- You enjoy a good Gantt chart view
When you join the Life.Church team, our prayer is that your family will be closer, your leadership will be sharper, your finances will be stronger, your faith will be deeper, and your heart will be larger. And while the biggest perk to working at Life.Church is doing work that makes an eternal difference, you'll find that's not the only benefit we offer:
Flexible paid time off
Industry-leading medical, dental, and vision coverage
Generous employer 401K contribution match
Casual dress code
Professional development funds
You may not realize it, but YouVersion was created by the local church in 2007, and remains a ministry of Life.Church to this day. Named one of the largest, fastest-growing and most innovative churches in America, we are one church in multiple locations and are passionate about our missional use of technology.
Learn more about what it’s like to work at Life.Church: www.life.church/careers. To view the expectations and responsibilities of this role, please view the job description. This role is located at Life.Church Central Offices in Edmond, OK.