- Technology / Software
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
The YouVersion MarCom Web Developer will manage the marketing and communications technology stack used to deliver communication campaigns to engage the YouVersion Community.
God’s Word is alive. It moves in our hearts, speaks to our souls, and changes us every single day. YouVersion is building new ways for everyday people to experience the uncommon message of the Gospel through technology. We believe wholeheartedly in the life-giving power of His Word, and we want to work alongside people like you—dreamers, innovators, and sold-out Christ-followers—to create new avenues for people to deepen their intimacy with God. With more than 450 million installs of the Bible App, representing every country on earth, the YouVersion Community is a vibrant, fast-growing group.
As a member of the YouVersion Team, the MarCom Web Developer will have a front-row seat helping engage the YouVersion Community around the world, ultimately guiding them on an active journey to become who God made them to be, abiding in Him, and drawing closer to Him every day. We’re looking for the right person to manage the marketing and communications technology stack we use to deliver communication campaigns and engage the community. Read on to find out if you might be a good fit on our team.
Who you are:
- Proficient in at least one programming language
- Familiar with API programming
- Crazy about the details and can see a mistake from a mile away
- Knowledgeable about digital communication channels and their requirements
What you’ll do:
- Manage the YouVersion MarCom technology stack, including mobile marketing automation software, blog, and web platforms
- Design and build data flows and automation between MarCom systems
- Build and schedule communications campaigns to spec across all platforms (including email, push notification, web, and blog channels) in dozens of languages
- Create custom web-based templates and landing pages based on designs
- Own the setup and maintenance of user journeys and transactional messages
We’ll smile if you:
- Love diving into the emerging field of MarTech
- Are familiar with Braze, Branch, SendGrid, or Crowdin
- Have a hidden talent in writing or design
When you join the Life.Church team, our prayer is that your family will be closer, your leadership will be sharper, your finances will be stronger, your faith will be deeper, and your heart will be larger. And while the biggest perk to working at Life.Church is doing work that makes an eternal difference, you'll find that's not the only benefit we offer:
Flexible paid time off
Industry-leading medical, dental, and vision coverage
Generous employer 401K contribution match
Casual dress code
Professional development funds
You may not realize it, but YouVersion was created by the local church in 2007, and remains a ministry of Life.Church to this day. Named one of the largest, fastest-growing and most innovative churches in America, we are one church in multiple locations and are passionate about our missional use of technology.
Learn more about what it’s like to work at Life.Church: www.life.church/careers. To view the expectations and responsibilities of this role, click here. This role is located at Life.Church Central Offices in Edmond, OK.