- Technology / Software
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
The YouVersion Product Support Leader is responsible for offering the YouVersion community a world-class support experience by overseeing the daily operations for the YouVersion Product Support team.
As technology changes rapidly, YouVersion is focused on making the most of this moment in history by discovering new ways to help people engage with God, the Bible, and each other. We’re ready for forward-thinking Christ-followers to join our team.
The YouVersion Product Support Team is responsible for leading the Product Support Coordinator and a global team of volunteers, ensuring a world-class customer service experience for the global YouVersion community. The YouVersion Product Support Leader oversees all daily support operations, ensuring the YouVersion Product Support Coordinator is properly leading the support volunteer team and leading team initiatives, and by developing support processes and monitoring data to ensure the end-user has an excellent experience.
Are you passionate about using your skills and talents to help people experience God every day? If so, read on!
Who you are:
- A person who demonstrates a passion for and experience with ministry through online/digital platforms
- Self-motivated, able to make independent decisions, and solve problems
- Able to manage conflict and differing opinions while maintaining composure
- A strong leader who enjoys developing and guiding others
- An excellent written and oral communicator who is able to clearly explain complicated processes and foster cross-team collaboration
What you'll do:
- Provide leadership to the Support Coordinator as they manage the day-to-day leadership of the support volunteer team
- Project manage the support team to ensure tasks are being completed with excellence and on time
- Develop and maintain processes and assess tools for improving overall support
- Utilize user-reported data to find, report, and triage errors
For bonus points:
- You’re excited to work in a fun, fast-paced atmosphere where everyone takes the mission seriously, but no one takes themselves too seriously
- You are passionate about giving people a world-class experience
- You love the idea of expanding the structure and process for managing support related needs
When you join the Life.Church team, our prayer is that your family will be closer, your leadership will be sharper, your finances will be stronger, your faith will be deeper, and your heart will be larger. And while the biggest perk to working at Life.Church is doing work that makes an eternal difference, you'll find that's not the only benefit we offer:
Flexible paid time off
Industry-leading medical, dental, and vision coverage
Generous employer 401K contribution match
Casual dress code
Professional development funds
You may not realize it, but YouVersion was created by the local church in 2007, and remains a ministry of Life.Church to this day. Named one of the largest, fastest-growing and most innovative churches in America, we are one church in multiple locations and are passionate about our missional use of technology.
Learn more about what it’s like to work at Life.Church: www.life.church/careers. To view the expectations and responsibilities of this role, click here. This role is located at Life.Church Central Offices in Edmond, OK.